North Shore Vintage Car Club
Founded in 1973
The North Shore Vintage Car Club was established in 1973 and is a branch of the national organisation of a similar name - The Vintage Car Club of New Zealand (established 1946).
The Club provides a great place for like minded vehicle enthusiasts to gather, share their experiences and also contribute to the wider community.
We hold regular Club events and Rallies (check our Events page) and welcome new members. The Club is located in Albany in Auckland.
So head on in to the site, check out our galleries, newsletters and other information,. If you are interested in joining the Club register your interest through our online contact form.
Please Note: Our Club members are unable to provide vehicles for events such as weddings, birthdays, family outings etc. due to a change in Government legislation.
Enjoy your visit
The Management and Members - NSVCC
Below are a list of recent/upcoming club and other events. Check back regularly for updates.
Branch Events for 2020:
- October 28: Special Club Night. Video/Slide show followed by Pot Luck Dinner. Starting 7.00pm
- November 22: Lunch Run: Pub/RSA lunch, followed by a visit to the Toroa Ferry restoration project
- December 13: Club Christmas event, easy run and/or Gymkhana with follow up dinner and 50 year award presentation
National Events for 2020:
- October 25: Auckland Branch Hunua 100 Rally
- November 6-7: Northland Branch Far North Tour. More details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 15: Waikato Branch Swap Meet, Karapiro Domain
Other Events during 2020
- Auckland Branch: Mid week runs. Check magazine or Auckland branch web site for details.
- Last Sunday of every month - Smales Farm: Caffeine and Classics Car Show.