North Shore Vintage Car Club
Founded in 1973
The North Shore Vintage Car Club was established in 1973 and is a branch of the national organisation of a similar name - The Vintage Car Club of New Zealand (established 1946).
The Club provides a great place for like minded vehicle enthusiasts to gather, share their experiences and also contribute to the wider community.
We hold regular Club events and Rallies (check our Events page) and welcome new members. The Club is located in Albany in Auckland.
So head on in to the site, check out our galleries, newsletters and other information,. If you are interested in joining the Club register your interest through our online contact form.
Please Note: Our Club members are unable to provide vehicles for events such as weddings, birthdays, family outings etc. due to a change in Government legislation.
Enjoy your visit
The Management and Members - NSVCC
Below are a list of recent/upcoming club and other events. Check back regularly for updates.
Branch Events for 2021:
- Club AGM: 16 June: 40 Masons Road, Albany. Clubrooms. Commencing 8.00pm sharp
- Club Run June 20: Garage Raid visiting two private collections. LIMITED SPACE Call Richard Bampton o (09) 947 3042 to reserve a space.
- Club Film Night: July 14: A classic motoring movie
- Club Run: July 18: A fish and chip run with an interesting stop en route
National Events for 2021:
- Auckland/North Shore combined run. June 27: Further details to be advised.
- Rotorua Swap Meet July 11: 105 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha commencing 7.00am
- Daffodil Day August 29: A joint run with Waitemata and Wellsford/Warkworth branches. Starting from Caffeine and Classics at Smales Farm. Simple run to Matakana where there is a large reserved carpark for us and ample time to do shopping and have lunch. Click on the link to download poster and entry form.
- National Veteran Rally: 29-31 October: Cromwell. Please contact John Martin 021 109 1309 for further details.
- Other Events during 2021
- Tauranga Swap Meet June 20: Spring Street car park building commencing 7.00am
- Auckland Branch: Mid week runs. Check magazine or Auckland branch web site for details.
- Last Sunday of every month - Smales Farm: Caffeine and Classics Car Show.
- Major Event 2022
- Vero International Festival of Historic Motoring: January 16-22, New Plymouth