- 1935 Chevrolet Fire Truck: Originally the Helensville Fire Tender. Our first restoration and currently used for Community Christmas Parades and Club functions
- 1936 Morris 8 Sedan: Donated by a local gentleman who had terminal cancer. The vehicle was 90% completed. The Club finished the restoration and the vehicle is used on club outings by members who do not own a car or whose car is undergoing repairs
- 1923 Dennis Bus: Rescued from a swamp in South Auckland in 1975. Research showed it was one of the first buses owned by North Shore Transport. In 2007 restoration started, rebuilding it completely. The bus should be finished and back on the road in 2021. Click on the link for full history todate.
- 1939 Chevrolet Sedan: Donated by a local family and in need of a complete restoration. The vehicle is nearing completion and should be on the road in 2021
- 1949 Bedford Tow Truck: Purchased of a Kawakawa family. Originally the local Kawakawa Tow truck. Work has progressed steadily over the last few years and this vehicle should be completed in 2021. Click on the link for the history todate.
- 1955 Wolseley Six Eighty Sedan: Donated by a local man who was relocating to Thames in his retirement. The vehicle was in good original condition but had a blown motor. Currently being repaired and should be finished within the next two years
LONG TERM PROJECTS
- 1935 BSA Light Delivery Van: Originally owned by Thompson and Hills (Oak Tomato sauce and Marmalade people). Donated to us by a local Glenfield man. This vehicle has been stripped and will be under going a complete restoration. Click on the link for the full history todate.
- 1937 Lanchester Sedan: Obtained from a family in Te Puke in 2020 in need of a complete restoration.
- Other Projects: The Club has many other projects such as stationary motors and petrol pumps in need of restoration
Keeping you up to date with news and updates from the Club and its members. Our latest Newsletters & Club Magazines are available for download here. Click on the link below to open the document or 'right click' and "Save Link As" to your desktop.
You will need Adobe Reader to view. Click on the icon to download Adobe Reader now.
- February 2020 Magazine
- March 2020 Magazine
- April 2020 Magazine
- May 2020 Magazine
- June 2020 Magazine
- July 2020 Magazine
- August 2020 Magazine
- September 2020 Magazine
- October 2020 Magazine
- November 2020 Magazine
- December 2020/January 2021 Magazine